Life is a goddamn sinusoid,
A curve I have grown, like the plague to avoid.
The joy of being at the zenith is marred
For a downward plunge is on the cards.
The upward road is slippery steep
And try as I might, I fall back in a heap
When I finally reach the peak of one, I gape
From here till infinity stretches the undulating landscape.
Life is a goddamn sinusoid
An epitome of critical stability, its called.
Stability, Ha! Id like to shout forcefully
Its nothing what it touts to be.
If this were stability, I dare not think
What the tides of transience would bring.
A curve I have grown, like the plague to avoid.
The joy of being at the zenith is marred
For a downward plunge is on the cards.
The upward road is slippery steep
And try as I might, I fall back in a heap
When I finally reach the peak of one, I gape
From here till infinity stretches the undulating landscape.
Life is a goddamn sinusoid
An epitome of critical stability, its called.
Stability, Ha! Id like to shout forcefully
Its nothing what it touts to be.
If this were stability, I dare not think
What the tides of transience would bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment